Wilson Womens Launch Pad 2 Driver - ON SALE
Carry more yards, hit more fairways and solve the slice with the new Wilson Women's Launch Pad 2 Driver. The driver features an inherent draw bias that helps overcome one of the most frustrating problems in golf, the dreaded slice, so shots fly straighter with more accuracy.
Wilson utilized artificial intelligence to design the LP 2's Peak Kinetic Response face, running thousands of computer simulations until eventually landing on the final design. The result, is a tour-proven face geometry that produces faster ball speeds across the entire face. Additionally, the new Launch Pad has a 5.2% larger face than its predecessor, making the new model significantly more forgiving.
Already one of the lightest drivers on the market, Wilson equips the Women's Launch Pad 2 with a lightweight EvenFlow shaft for effortless swing speed.
Wilson Women's Launch Pad 2 Driver Features:
- Inherent draw bias with heel weighting, an offset hosel design and upright lie angle to help fight the slice
- Increased bulge radius disguises the closed face angle and offset hosel transition for confidence at address
- Advanced computer modeling creates a tour-proven face geometry that delivers faster ball speeds across the entire face
- 5.2% Larger face than LP 1 for more forgiveness
- Extremely lightweight design and lightweight shaft for effortless swing speed
- Stock Shaft: Project X EvenFlow Graphite (45g)
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline
- Headcover included
- Authorized Wilson Retailer
Buy Wilson Women's Launch Pad Drivers