Engineered for mid to low handicap golfers with moderate swing speeds, the XXIO X Driver combines a lightweight design with a counterbalanced shaft to help boost club head speed and distance.
Even the best players can benefit from added distance, and the X Driver has it in spades. The club's high speed cup face features even more Super TIX Plus titanium, which makes the face hyper flexible for distance, in addition to enlarging the sweet spot.
The driver utilizes a Star Frame rib structure to support a extremely thin sole. The thin sole's weight savings are redistributed low, deep and around the perimeter for a higher launch and added forgiveness.
Weight Plus counterbalancing technology puts 13g of brass and rubber weight in the end of each shaft. The added grip weight helps produce a more consistent swing with a 13% tighter impact pattern. Additionally, the grip helps push the club head through the impact to help you hit it longer.
XXIO X Driver Features:
- Designed for mid to low handicap players with moderate swing speeds
- Lightweight design
- High speed cup face is hyper flexible for added distance and an enlarged sweet spot
- Star Frame rib allows weight to be placed low and deep for a higher launch and added forgiveness
- Weight Plus counterbalancing improves consistency and increase club head speed
- Stock Shaft: Miyazaki AX-1 Graphite
- Stock Grip: XXIO Weight Plus
- Authorized XXIO Retailer
Buy XXIO X Drivers