The Ping G SF Tec Tour Driver (straight-flight tec) is designed to help players with their right-to-left shot bend ball flight. These drivers help correct an average of 9 yards of fade and straighten out tee shots for players of all skill levels. The Ping G head features a faster design with up to 37% of drag decreased from the Turbulators on the crown and the Vortec design in the heel. The adjustable hosel allows for +/- 1° of adjustment so players can fine tune launch angles to optimum level.
Ping G SF Tec Tour Drivers are ideal for skilled players looking to produce straighter ball flights by correcting fades and slices.
Ping SF Tec Tour Driver features:
- Lofts available: 10° • 12°
- Ping Tour 65 graphite shafts available in Soft Regular, Regular, Stiff and X-Stiff flex
- Adjustable hosel +/- 1°
- Faster ball speeds
- Fade correction
- Thin crown (8 grams of weight saving)
- Matching headcover and wrench included
- Authorized Ping Golf Dealer
Ping G SF Tec Tour Driver