Showing 1-30 of 98 results
The most frequently changed club in any golfer's bag is the driver, and for good reason, since this club is the beginning of (almost) every hole. A quality golf driver will start you off on the right foot, while a worn-out or badly-fitting one will have you start every hole frustrated and far away from the green. Don't let one bad club ruin your game; find a new golf driver at Carl's Golfland today!
Find the Best Golf Drivers For Sale At Carl's Golfland
At Carl's Golfland, we carry a huge selection of golf clubs, including a great collection of drivers from the best names in golf. Whether you want to carry Callaway, Titleist, Cobra, or TaylorMade in your bag, you'll find it here at the lowest prices available. We also offer free shipping on our clubs to make it even easier to get a great deal! If the golf club driver you purchase does not fit you properly, that's ok: we have a 100% money back guarantee on unused items returned within 30 days of purchase.
How To Fit Your Driver
One of the trickier parts of buying a driver is making sure that it fits properly. If your new golf driver doesn't fit your size or playing style, then your drives will never be as strong as they should be. Here are a few simple tips to make sure that you buy the best driver club for you:
1. Get the proper stiffness shaft for your play style. Getting the proper shaft is one of the most important parts of the driver fitting process. Depending on your swing type, you might need a very flexible or very stiff shaft to get the most out of your drives. There are subtle variations for every player, but, in general, if you are a player with a very low handicap and a very high swing speed, you should be playing with a stiff shaft. If you have a higher handicap and a lower swing speed, a more flexible shaft will give you longer and more accurate drives. As a rule of thumb, the following list will tell you what flexibility your driver's shaft should have based off your average drive distances:
- Less than 180 yards (165 meters), use ladies flex.
- Between 181 to 200 yards (166 to 183 meters), use senior flex.
- Between 200 to 235 yards (183 to 215 meters), use regular flex.
- Between 236 to 275 yards (216 to 251 meters), use stiff flex.
- More than 275 yards (251 meters), use extra-stiff flex.
2. Use the right loft for your drive.Similar to shaft flexibility, there are varying degrees of loft to maximize the drives for players of different skill levels and play styles. In general, if you find that your drives are consistently higher than you would like, a golf driver with lower loft would be best for you. If your drives are lower than you would like, a driver with higher loft is most likely to produce optimal results.
3. When in doubt, test it out. If you aren't sure which driver club is best for you, then don't be afraid to try out clubs before you buy. The best retailers have an in-house driving range, like our famous Launch Pad Fitting Center, to let you test the golf drivers for sale in our stores to find the optimal balance of size, flexibility, and loft before your make a purchase.
If you live in the greater Detroit area, come to one of our Carl's Golfland locations to be fit for the perfect golf driver for you! Our club fitting services will help you find the best driver for your playing style. We even offer free basic fittings! Call us today at 248-335-8095.
If you don't live in Detroit, that's okay! Our professional staff can still help you find the perfect golf driver. Just give us a call at 877-412-2757 to get expert advice.
Fill Your Bag with New Clubs
Getting that new, perfectly fitted driver will certainly help you play a better game, but don't forget the rest of your bag! We carry fairway woods, hybrid clubs, putters, and everything else you need for a great round of golf. Check out our golf bags and pull carts too.</p>