The new Titleist TSR family of metalwoods represents the zenith of the Titleist Speed Project, a six-year peerless pursuit of speed that led to breakthroughs and distance gains in every way imaginable. Every aspect has been considered, constructed, and optimized to deliver unparalleled performance from every swing.
Distance starts with the club head speed; knowing this, Titleist invested more in aerodynamics. The result is a new 'boat tail' shape that houses the swing weight, removing an element of drag from the sole, thus allowing the club to travel faster through the air.
The following, integral component in generating distance is converting club head speed into ball speed. As such, Titleist pushed the boundaries of what is possible from a driver's face, utilizing rare alloys employed by the likes of NASA. With unique properties in terms of strength, recoil, and durability, these materials afford Titleist the opportunity to give the TSR2 a multi-plateau VFT face design that yields nearly constant CT across the entire hitting surface. In other words, the driver produces incredible ball speed and forgiveness from every stroke, whether struck well or mis-hit.
The TSR2 is a high launch, low spin, max performance driver with a player-preferred shape, and with its added forgiveness and stability, is designed for players who don't always find the sweet spot. Stock shaft options include the mid/high launch, mid-spin Project X HZRDUS Red CB, the mid-launch, mid-spin Mitsubishi TENSEI AV Series Blue, the low/mid-launch, low-spin Project X HZRDUS Black 4G, and the low-launch, low-spin Mitsubishi TENSEI 1k Black.
Titleist TSR2 Driver Features:
- High-launch, low-spin with the perfect combination of distance, forgiveness, and stability
- Designed for players who make contact across the entire surface of the face
- Improved aerodynamics make it faster through the air for increased club head speed
- Aerospace-Grade Titanium Face possesses unique properties in terms of strength, recoil, and durability
- Multi-Plateau VFT Design delivers amazing forgiveness and ball speed across the entire face
- Low and forward CG increases ball speed while improving launch and spin
- SureFit Hosel allows for loft and lie adjustments
- Stock Shafts: HZRDUS Red CB 50, TENSEI AV Series Blue 55, HZRDUS Black 4G 60, TENSEI 1k Black 65
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 (58R)
- Wrench Included
- Authorized Titleist Retailer
Project X HZRDUS Red CB
Mitsubishi TENSEI AV Blue With Xlink Tech
Project X HZRDUS Black 4G
Mitsubishi TENSEI 1K Black
Buy Titleist TSR Drivers