The TaylorMade M2 Tour Fairway Wood features all the same materials and technologies as the standard M2 except, the Tour model features a smaller, compact head design and a deeper face. The center of gravity is low but a little more forward for added workability. The address angle is a little more open than the standard model as well. The Speed Pocket is longer and more flexible for added flexion that produces faster ball speeds.
TaylorMade M2 Tour Fairway Woods are ideal for skilled players looking for a very workable fairway wood without sacrificing forgiveness.
TaylorMade M2 Tour Fairway Woods 2017 features:
- Lofts available: 3W (15°) • 3 HL (16.5°)
- Kuro Kage TiNi 70FW graphite shafts available in Regular, Stiff and X-Flex
- Available in Right hand only
- Matching headcover included
- Authorized TaylorMade dealer
Buy TaylorMade Tour Fairway Woods