The new XXIO 9 Driver is a brand new offering from the best selling golf club brand in Japan. XXIO 9 drivers focus on improving the efficiency of the golf swing by adding weight to the head of the club and utilizing a lighter shaft. By incorporating a lighter shaft, the center of gravity is forced closer to the grip which forces the club head tighter to the body during the swing thus creating a much more efficient swing path. The XXIO 9 driver also features a new Wing Cup Face that creates a 10% larger sweet spot than XXIO drivers in the past.
XXIO Drivers are designed for players with slow to moderate swing speeds looking for an extremely quality product that they know is the best and is destined to improve their game.
XXIO 9 Driver features:
- Head size: 460cc
- Face material: forged titanium (Super Tix Plus)
- Head material: 8-2 titanium
- MP9000 graphite shaft (Stiff - 46g) (Regular - 41g)
- 7g headweight forces CG lower for optimum ball flights
- Dual Speed technology promotes maximum swing efficiency
XXIO 9 Driver