By replacing heavy steel with a lightweight core in the all-new Cleveland RTX ZipCore Wedges, Cleveland was able to shift the center of gravity, which raises MOI, adds spin, enhances control and boosts consistency on all your shots.
New UltiZip Grooves help maximize the ZipCore's performance and consistency. The grooves are sharper to cut through grass more efficiently. They're deeper, which helps channel debris for better contact. Finally, the grooves are more tightley packed, leading to increased edge contact and greater consistency.
Three grinds are available in the RTX ZipCore:
The Mid Sole has a v-shaped sole with trailing edge relief. This grind is perfect for all-around wedge play, players with a neutral to steep attack angle, and medium or soft conditions.
The Low Sole is a c-shaped grind featuring relief on the heel, toe and trailing edge for superior versatility. The Low Sole is perfect for finesse and open faced shops, a neutral to shallow attack angle, and medium or firm conditions.
The Full Sole is a classic, stable design, with extra bounce as you open the face. This grind is perfect for bunker and rough shots, a neutral to steep attack angle, and medium or soft conditions.
The stock shaft and grip are Cleveland's Rotex Graphite and Golf Pride's Tour Velvelt 360
Cleveland RTX ZipCore Wedges - Black Satin/Graphite Shaft Feature:
- Low-density ZipCore design shifts the center of gravity, raises MOI, adds spin, enhances control and boosts consistency
- UltiZip grooves are sharper, deeper and narrower. They bite harder, channel more debris, and increase groove contact
- Measured, timed blast of heat increases wedge durability
- 3 Grinds available: Low Sole, Mid Sole, and Full Sole
- Stock Shaft: Cleveland Rotex Graphite
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 (58 Round, 52 Grams)
- Authorized Cleveland Retailer