Cleveland Womens Launcher HB Turbo Driver - ON SALE
The Cleveland Womens Launcher HB Turbo Driver features a turbocharged cup face that stretches along the driver's crown and sole, creating a perimeter of ultra-thin titanium that flexes at impact, reflecting energy back into the ball for blinding speed.
Distance is a huge asset, but only if you can find the fairway. In order to make the Launcher HB Turbo more forgiving, Cleveland added deep, back weighting. Not only does this weighting make the entire face more forgiving, but it also helps you launch in higher for added carry distance.
Another feature that helps you launch it higher is the unique HiBore Crown, which features a prominent step that significantly lowers the center of gravity within the head. An Ultralight Hosel allows Cleveland to push redistribute weight, resulting in a center of gravity that's significantly deeper and lower. The end result is a massive increase in launch angle and maximum distance off every tee.
Cleveland didn't forget about the shaft either. The Launcher HB Turbo utilizes Miyazaki's C. Kua counterbalanced shaft, which allows Cleveland to increase the weight of the driver head. Increased weight means more momentum, power and better energy transfer at impact.
Cleveland Womens Launcher HB Turbo Driver Features:
- Turbocharged Cup Face provides higher COR over a large are for increased ball speeds and distance
- HiBore Crown lowers CG for optimal launch conditions
- Deep Weighting significantly increases MOI for increased forgiveness
- Ultralight Hosel redistributes weight low and deep for a higher launch and increased forgiveness
- Counterbalanced Shaft allows for a heavier club head for better energy transfer at impact
- Stock Shaft: Miyazaki C. Kua 40 (46 grams)
- Stock Grip: Lamkin 360
- Authorized Cleveland Retailer
Buy Cleveland Launcher HB Drivers