Cobra F-Max Offset Driver 2020
At 270 grams, the Cobra F-Max Airspeed Offset Driver is 56 grams lighter than a conventional driver. The driver's carbon crown, lighter clubhead, shaft and grip combine to help players swing faster and easier.
The driver features two key pieces of technology to help you fight the dreaded slice. Back/heel weighting helps those who struggle to turn the driver head over and the offset hosel corrects the tendency to lose the ball to the right.
Cobra's ultralight Airspeed 40 and Lamkin's REL 360 are the stock shaft and grip respectively.
Cobra F-Max Airspeed Offset Driver Features:
- Ultralight, 270 gram driver helps you pick up clubhead speed
- Carbon fiber crown saves 10 grams of weight without sacrificing forgiveness
- Heel-biased weighting keeps driver in control and down the fairway more consistently
- Offset hosel provides correction for slices
- PWR Ridges help with visual alignment
- Stock Shaft: Cobra Airspeed 40 graphite
- Stock Grip: Lamkin REL Midsize (black)
- Authorized Cobra Retailer
Buy Cobra F-Max Drivers