Cobra King Speedzone One Length Irons 2020
All Cobra King Speedzone One Length Irons are all 7-iron length and the same swing weight, promoting a repeatable setup and swing for more consistency across the set.
The Cobra King Speedzone One Length Irons feature a ground breaking carbon fiber topline. The carbon fiber insert is 40% lighter than steel, saving 3 grams to move the center of gravity lower, thus increasing launch and maximizing ball speed. Extreme heel and toe weighting lowers CG even farther and creates a higher MOI than most traditional iron shapes.
By constructing an extremely low CG iron, Cobra is able to decrease lofts, while maintaining a high ball flight. The result is long, towering shots that land softly on the green.
Stock shaft offerings for the Speedzone Irons are KBS' Tour 80/90/Wedge in steel and UST's Recoil ESX 460/480 in graphite.
Cobra King Speedzone Irons Feature:
- Caron fiber topline is 40% lighter, saving 3 grams to move CG lower and increase ball speed
- Speedback heel toe weighting creates lower CG and higher MOI than most traditional iron shapes
- Forged PwrShell face insert has a large thin pocket/deep undercut to maximize ball speed across the face
- Progressive head construction optimizes launch and spin through the set
- Cobra Connect grips track accuracy and distance using the Arccos Caddie app
- Stock Steel Shaft: KBS Tour 80 (4-6I), KBS Tour 90 (7-9I), KBS Wedge (PW-SW)
- Stock Graphite Shaft: UST Recoil ESX 460 (4-9I), UST Recoil ESX 480 (PW-SW)
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline Connect Blue
- Authorized Cobra Retailer
Buy Cobra King SZ One Length Irons