Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal/Hot Metal Pro Wedges 2021
Unlike most companies whose set wedges are just higher lofted irons, Mizuno designed the JPX 921 Hot Metal Wedges to match their irons perfectly and deliver the performance you expect from a wedge. The Hot Metal Wedges have the same CNC milled Quad-Cut grooves you'll find in any of Mizuno's tour wedges. As you would expect, the wedges are lofted to create precise gaps between the end of the iron sets.
It is worth noting that Mizuno creates one set of wedges for both the JPX 921 Hot Metal and Hot Metal Pro Irons.
Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal/Hot Metal Pro Wedges Feature:
- X30 Soft stainless steel
- Quad-Cut CNC Milled grooves for consistent spin
- Perfect flow from Hot Metal or Hot Metal Pro Irons
- Wedge specific sole grings with generous bounce
- Stock Shaft: Nippon N.S. ProGH NEO Steel
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride New Decade MCC +4 (Grey)
Buy Mizuno JPX 921 Wedges