When it comes to irons, you generally have to choose between distance and control/feel. The all new TaylorMade M6 Irons solve that problem with the introduction of Speed Bridge Technology.
Speed Bridge Technology allows TaylorMade to make three crucial design changes when it comes to distance. First, it add stiffness around perimeter of the head, thus reducing energy loss and generating increased ball speed. Second, it allows TaylorMade to use an ultra-thin face with Inverted Cone Technology, delivering faster ball speeds across the entire face. Finally, it unlocks TaylorMade's ability to use their fastest thru-slot speed pocket.
When it comes to sound and feel, Speed Bridge supports the top line to reduce low-frequency vibrations for a more satisfying sound at impact. It also allows for TaylorMade to use their advanced HYBAR compression damper to filer unwanted face vibrations for a more solid feel.
The M6 Irons have been optimized for forgiveness as well. The M6's fluted hosel and 360° undercut lower the center of gravity to generate strong, penetrating ball flight on low-face impacts. TaylorMade's use of high density tungsten and multi-material construction produces maximum forgiveness. Additionally, patented off center Inverted Cone Technology promotes straighter shots for golfers of any skill level.
All of these technological advances are wrapped in a confidence inspiring compact shape with a sole designed for cleaner entry into the turf for crisp ball striking.
KBS' Max 85 is the stock steel shaft offering, while Mitsubishi's Tensei Orange is the graphite option. Both shafts are fitted with a TM Lamkin Dual Feel grip.
TaylorMade M6 Irons Feature:
- Speed Bridge Technology allows for the use of the fastest thru-slot speed pocket
- Added stiffness around the perimeter reduces energy loss and generates higher ball speeds
- Speed Bridge reduces low-frequency vibrations for a more satisfying sound at impact
- HYBAR compression damper filters unwanted face vibrations for a more solid feel
- Fluted hosel and 360° undercut lowers CG to produce strong, penetrating shots on low impact strikes
- MMC construction with tungsten maximizes forgiveness
- Patented off center Inverted Cone Technology promotes straighter shots
- Confidence inspiring compact shape at address
- Sole design creates cleaner entry into the turf for crisp ball striking
- Stock Shafts: KBS Max 85 Steel • Fujikura Atmos Orange Graphite
- Stock Grip: TM Lamkin Dual Feel
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Buy TaylorMade M6 Irons