TaylorMade SIM Max D Driver - ON SALE
The TaylorMade SIM Max D Driver features a revolutionary new shape and an aerodynamic sole to provide faster club head speed. The sole also features TaylorMade's inertia generator, which places weight deep and back for extraordinarily high MOI and forgiveness.
To help golfers avoid the right side of the course, TaylorMade strategically places a heel-biased internal weight. Additionally, the Max D has divergent topline masking, which makes the driver to look more open at address, thus helping golfers close the face at impact.
TaylorMade's Speed Injected Technology moves forward with the SIM Max D Driver, providing all golfers with the hottest face possible. TaylorMade crafts the SIM's face to be thinner and hotter than what is legal, tests it, and then injects a tuning resin behind the face to fill it so that it meets the .83 COR limit. The driver is then tested again, and if it meets TaylorMade's standard, they seal the club by inserting two screws near the bottom of the face.
Also returning is Twist Face's revolutionary face curvature, which uses corrective face angles to help fight the ball's tendencies on mis-hits and keep you in the fairway.
The stock shaft and grip in the SIM Max D are UST's Mamiya Helium and Golf Prides Z-Grip respectively.
TaylorMade SIM Max D Driver Features:
- Heel-bias weight and topline masking help eliminate slices
- New shape with Aerodynamic Asymmetric Sole provides faster club head speed for more ball speed
- Inertia Generator with rear weight creates high MOI for improved forgiveness
- Speed Injected face improves ball speed by calibrating each head at legal speed limit
- Twist Face uses corrective face angles to overcome mis-hits and produce straighter shots
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket delivers additional ball speed and forgiveness on low-face mis-hits
- Carbon, titanium and steel construction creates an ultra-low CG and high MOI
- Loft Sleeve allows golfers to optimize trajectory and face angle up to +/-2° of loft
- Stock Shaft: UST Mamiya Helium
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Z-Grip 47 g .600
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Buy TaylorMade Sim Drivers