The TaylorMade SIM Max Irons feature Speed Bridge technology, a revolutionary design that supports the topline of the iron to unlock explosive distance and forgiveness.
Speed Bridge Technology allows TaylorMade to make three crucial design changes when it comes to distance. First, it add stiffness around perimeter of the head, thus reducing energy loss and generating increased ball speed. Second, it unlocks TaylorMade's ability to use their fastest thru-slot speed pocket. Finally, it allows TaylorMade to use an ultra-thin face with Inverted Cone Technology, delivering faster ball speeds across the entire face.
Stock shaft offerings in the SIM Max Irons are Fujikura's Ventus Blue (graphite) and KBS' Max 85 (steel).
TaylorMade SIM Max Irons Feature:
- Speed Bridge Technology supports the topline to unlock explosive distance and forgiveness
- Speed Pocket maximizes face flexibility for increased ball speed and forgiveness on low face strikes
- Ultra thin 1.5mm face delivers extreme ball speed
- Progressive Inverted Cone Technology increases the sweet spot and minimizes side spin
- ECHO dampening system eliminates harsh vibrations at impact for better feel
- Stock Shafts: KBS Max 85 Steel • Fujikura Ventus Blue Graphite
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline 360 47g 0.600 (black/gray)
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Buy TaylorMade SIM Irons