TaylorMade Stealth Driver - ON SALE
Check out similar products:
After twenty years of development, the TaylorMade Stealth Driver unveils a new technology that buries the era of titanium faces. This revolutionary design, known as 60X Carbon Twist Face, is comprised of sixty layers of carbon fiber which have been strategically engineered to optimize energy transfer and deliver explosive ball speeds. Not only is 60X Carbon Twist Face 44% lighter than an equivalent titanium face, it is also 11% larger than SIM2 and SIM2 Max drivers, and nearly 20% larger than the original SIM driver. As a result, the face is not only faster, but extremely forgiving, and capable of delivering tremendous speed across a larger area of the face.
One might think that revolutionizing the driver face would suffice, but TaylorMade didn't stop there, encasing the 60X Carbon Twist Face in a polyurethane cover featuring ground breaking nanotexture technology. Nanotexture allowed engineers to fine tune launch and spin, optimizing total distance, regardless of playing conditions, or where the ball is struck on the face.
Earlier, it was mentioned that the 60X Carbon Twist Face saves an extraordinary amount of weight compared to traditional titanium, and TaylorMade put the weight savings to great use, positioning weight low and deep in the head. In comparison to the Stealth Plus+, the Stealth boasts 15% more MOI, making it much more stable than its low-spin sibling.
Two stock shaft offerings are available in the Stealth, including Fujikura's Ventus Red and Aldila's ASCENT Red, both of which are graphite. While both shafts are intended to increase launch conditions and carry distances, the Ventus Red is the higher-launching, higher-spinning option of the two.
TaylorMade Stealth Driver Features:
- 60X Carbon Twist Face is 44% lighter than equivalent titanium, while also being 11% larger than SIM2 and SIM2 Max, and almost 20% larger than the SIM driver. 60 layers of carbon fiber are strategically designed to optimize energy transfer to deliver fast ball speeds over a large area, resulting in optimal distance and forgiveness
- Nanotexture Technology cover encasing the 60X Carbon Twist Face fine tunes launch and spin to optimize total distance
- Asymmetric Inertia Generator refines aerodynamics to create a slippery-fast head shape that increases club head speed for golfers of every level
- Weight saved from the carbon face allows is moved low and deep, adding 15% more MOI compared to Stealth Plus+
- Most flexible Thru-Slot Speed Pocket engineered to maximize ball speeds and add forgiveness on low face strikes
- Launch and Spin: Mid-High Launch, Mid-Low Spin
- Stock Shafts: Fujikura Ventus Red 5 • Aldila ASCENT Red 60
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline (Black/Red, 50g, 0.600 Round)
- Headcover and Wrench Included
- Authorized TaylorMade Golf Retailer
Aldila Ascent Red Graphite
Ventus Red 5 Graphite
Lamkin Crossline 360 Black/Red
Buy TaylorMade Stealth Drivers