How To Wear It
The new Titleist TSi Drivers push the boundaries of speed through advanced engineering and materials. The drivers feature a new ATI 425 Aerospace Titanium face construction never before used in golf to produce the longest, straightest, best sounding drivers Titleist has ever created.
Seeing as ATI 425 was initially developed for ballistic armor, and later used in aerospace and industrial applications (including NASA's Phoenix Mars Lander), it's not surprising that outside of Titleist, nobody considered using it in a golf club. Titleist found that this unique material delivers superior strength, elasticity and durability versus conventional titanium. The aforementioned qualities allowed engineers to produce Titleist's fastest driver face. Most impressively, ATI 425 offered the opportunity to optimize the thickness of the face to a degree that was never thought possible, generating the highest ball speeds ever across the entire face.
After having created such an exceptional face, Titleist turned their attention to aerodynamics, the second factor in generating speed. The TSi's improved shaping allows the club to move faster through the air, which increases club head speed and total distance. Both the TSi2 and TSi3 are engineered to reduce drag up to 15% when compared to prior generation TS models.
Instead of simply viewing forgiveness in the conventional heel-to-toe notion, Titleist employs a more holisitic, multi-dimensional approach to MOI design. The TSi's are optimized from sole-to-crown, producing 13% higher inertia values versus prior generation TS drivers. The result is a tighter launch and spin range up and down the entire face.
The TSi4 is designed for players seeking ultra-low spin performance with the advanced speed and distance gains that have made the TSi family the most played driver model on tour. Titleist fulfills the low-spin promise by giving the TSi4 the lowest and most forward center of gravity in the lineup. At 430cc, with a classic, small pear-shaped profile, the TSi4 is the most workable of all TSi drivers.
In order to guarantee that your driver is on par with the professionals, Titleist manufactures every TSi to the tightest tolerances and measures them multiple times to ensure that their performance is at the maximum allowable limit.
Titleist TSi4 Driver Features:
- Designed for ultra-low spin performance
- 430cc head with a classic, small pear-shaped profile
- ATI 425 Aerospace Titanium face technology generates Titleist's highest ball speeds across the entire face
- Improved aerodynamics allow the club head to move faster through the air to deliver more speed at impact
- Ultra-thin titanium crown allows weight to be redistributed low and forward for reduced spin
- Multi-dimensional stability speed optimized MOI
- Adjustable SureFit hosel with 16 loft and lie settings
- Every driver is precision manufactured and tested multiple times to ensure performance is at the maximum allowable limit
- Stock Shafts: Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White RAW (low launch/low spin) • Project X HZRDUS Smoke Yellow (low launch/low spin)
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Flat Cap 58R
- Matching headcover included
- Titleist golf clubs can only be shipped to the USA
- Wrench Included
- Authorized Titleist Retailer
Buy Titleist TSi Drivers