Check out similar products:
The new Titleist TSi Drivers push the boundaries of speed through advanced engineering and materials. The drivers feature a new ATI 425 Aerospace Titanium face construction, a first in the golf industry, to produce the longest, straightest, best sounding drivers Titleist has ever created.
Seeing as ATI 425 was initially developed for ballistic armor, and later used in aerospace and industrial applications (including NASA's Phoenix Mars Lander), it's not surprising that outside of Titleist, nobody considered using it in a golf club. Titleist found that this unique material delivers superior strength, elasticity and durability versus conventional titanium. The aforementioned qualities allowed engineers to produce Titleist's fastest driver face. Most impressively, ATI 425 offered the opportunity to optimize the thickness of the face to a degree that was never thought possible, generating the highest ball speeds ever across the entire face.
After having created such an exceptional face, Titleist turned their attention to aerodynamics, the second factor in generating speed. The TSi's improved shaping allows the club to move faster through the air, which increases club head speed and total distance. In fact, the entire TSi Driver family is engineered to reduce drag up to 15% in comparison to prior generation TS models.
Instead of simply viewing forgiveness in the conventional heel-to-toe notion, Titleist employs a more holisitic, multi-dimensional approach to MOI design. The TSi's are optimized from sole-to-crown, producing 13% higher inertia values versus prior generation TS drivers. The result is a tighter launch and spin range up and down the entire face.
If you're not yet convinced of the driver's performance, know that one week after becoming available to tour professionals, the TSi's became the most played driver model at the U.S. Open held at Winged Foot Golf Club. In order to guarantee that your driver is on par with the professionals, Titleist manufactures every TSi to the tightest tolerances and measures them multiple times to ensure that their performance is at the maximum allowable limit.
From the clubhead to the grip, the TSi1 is strategically engineered and weighted to deliver maximum launch and distance to golfers with moderate swing speeds. It is the most draw biased Titleist driver, and produces a high launch with mid spin. By reshaping the head, Titleist engineers were able to move the center of gravity closer to the center of the face, which results in increased ball speed versus the TS1.
Titleist Women's TSi1 Driver Features:
- Extremely lightweight (40g lighter than standard drivers) designed for players with swing speeds under 90 mph
- Most draw biased Titleist driver
- ATI 425 Aerospace Titanium face technology generates Titleist's highest ball speeds across the entire face
- Aerodynamic design reduces drag, allowing golfers to swing faster for increased clubhead speed and more distance
- Thinnest cast titanium crown in the industry allows weight to be redistributed for optimal performance at moderate swing speeds
- Deep CG location is optimized the generate the launch and spin needed by moderate speed players to carry the ball farther
- Exceptionally stable, high-MOI design
- Adjustable SureFit hosel with 16 loft and lie settings
- Fixed center of gravity
- High launch, mid spin
- Stock Shafts: ALDILA Ascent 35
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Flat Cap Lite (31g)
- Matching headcover included
- Titleist Golf Clubs Can Only Be Shipped To The USA
- Authorized Titleist Retailer
Buy Women's Titleist TSi Drivers