Tour Edge Womens Hot Launch E521 Fairway Woods
Hot Launch Women's E521 Fairway Woods feature Tour Edge's Houdini Sole Design, which includes an area of mass concentrated on the trailing edge of the sole, as well as a curved leading edge under the face. This all-new shape creates more area to put extra mass, allowing Tour Edge to precisely position weight in the head to produce an ultra-low and deep center of gravity, optimizing launch conditions and significantly improving stability. An additional benefit of the sole's design is that it reduces turf interaction by 35% in comparison to Hot Launch 4.
If you, like many golfers, find yourself fighting the dreaded slice, the E521s have you covered. The fairway wood's offset design and strategically placed heel draw-bias weighting help you avoid the right side of the golf course.
Tour Edge fits the E521s with the extremely lightweight Mitsubishi FUBUKI graphite shaft to help maximize velocity and fight the fade.
Tour Edge Women's Hot Launch E521 Fairway Woods Feature:
- Houdini sole reduces turf interaction and move weight low and deep for an extremely easy to hit fairway metal
- Heel draw-bias weight squares the club at impact to stop the ball from heading right
- Slice-fighting offset design works with the heel weight to produce straighter, more accurate shots
- Shallow face design launches the ball with ease for higher-flying, longer shots
- Shorter Control Length shafts improve accuracy and help max out smash factor
- Stock Shaft: Mitsubishi Fubuki graphite
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Z5
- Authorized Tour Edge Retailer
Buy Women's Tour Edge Hot Launch Fairway Woods