A leading orthopedic hand surgeon scientifically designed the Bionic Glove to aid the anatomical form and function of a golfer’s hand. Bionic gloves enhance comfort, provide more confidence, improve control and are the first gloves to earn the Ease-of-Use Commendation by the Arthritis Foundation.
- Made of soft, supple Cabretta leather
- Anatomically fitting glove helps your hand regain club control
- Glove ergonomics offer a comfortable, correct fit and optimal flexibility
- Resolves natural problems of the hand when gripping the club easing fatigue
- Strategic web zones keep your hand cool and dry
- Patented pre-rotated finger design promotes natural closure of hand
- Provides a custom fit maximizing dexterity and performance
- Index-to-hand interface zone on the back of the forefinger improves breathability
- Strategically placed relief pads on the thumb, fingers and palm protects against blisters and calluses by reducing pressure and friction
- 3 layers of padding promote increased grip strength, torque strength and pinch strength resulting in more control and straighter shots
- Superior resistance to seasonal wear and tear
- Velcro closure and elastic inserts allow a customized fit
- USGA approved for players with arthritis of the hands
- Machine washable, air dry
Bionic Gloves...Technologically Advanced To Be One With The Club!