Callaway Apex Pro 21 Hybrids
The new Callaway Apex Pro 21 Hybrids feature a compact shape, control and workability, making them a perfect option for players who want a high-performance option off the tee, or a versatile club on long par 4's and par 5's.
A new feature in the hybrids is Callaway's Jailbreak A.I. Velocity Blades, which connect the sole of the club to the crown. The blades are engineered to increase vertical stiffness near the sole of the club, creating more speed low on the face where most players hit their hybrids. Additionally, the blades are spread apart to enhance torsional stiffness, leading to more forgiveness all across the face.
Thanks to Callaway's Artificial Intelligence Designed Flash Face SS21, every Apex Pro Hybrid's face is uniquely designed for optimal performance. Flash Face has a proven track record when it comes to maximizing ball speed and distance on both center, and off-center strikes.
Callaway outfits the hybrids with Mitsubishi's MMT graphite shaft and Golf Pride's Z Grip.
Callaway Apex Pro 21 Hybrids Feature:
- Jailbreak A.I Velocity Blades increase vertical stiffness near the sole, creating more ball speed low on the face. Blades allow the Face Cup to flex on the crown for better spin rate consistency. Blades are spread to enhance torsitional stiffness for more forgiveness across the face.
- A.I. Designed Flash Face SS21 maximizes ball speed on center and off-center strikes
- High-strength forged 455 steel face provides outstanding strength and flexibility while Face Cup provides speed and spin consistency across the face
- Fixed hosel and iron-like look at address that highly skilled players prefer from a hybrid
- Stock Shaft: Mitsubishi MMT Graphite (Light, Regular Flex 70g) (Stiff, X-Stiff 80g)
- Stock Grip: Golf Prize Z Grip
- Authorized Callaway Retailer
Buy Callaway Apex Hybrids