Callaway Apex UW Utility Woods - ON SALE
Check out similar products:
The Callaway Apex UW was born from the from the desires of tour players requesting a "go-to" club that's easy to hit, easy to control, consistently long, and versatile enough pull off a variety of shots. Using direct feedback from the likes of Phil Mickelson, Xander Schauffele, and Akshay Bhatia, Callaway created a unique design that combines the best features of higher lofted fairway woods, the best features of hybrids, and a more neutral ball flight.
As always, Callaway's proven ball speed technologies generate massive distance. Inside the club head, Jailbreak A.I. Velocity Blades connect the sole and the crown, allowing the forged C300 Face Cup to flex and rebound, hurtling the ball forward with serious pace. As an added benefit, the Velocity Blades increase stiffness near the sole, preserving speed low on the face where players most often mishit their hybrids.
MIM'D tungsten weights are precisely positioned inside the UW to create a neutral center of gravity. The weight configuration produces a higher launch and steeper landing angles to increase stopping power, along with optimized spin rates, while reducing unwanted draw bias. The totality of the UW's ball flight characteristics add up impressive accuracy, especially at distances that are truly downrange.
Callaway elected to power the Apex Utility Wood with Project X's HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX Shaft, and for good reason. The shaft is built with 100% aerospace materials to provide the ideal blend of stiffness and stability, along with the low launch, low spin profile that better players prefer.
Callaway Apex UW Utility Woods Feature:
- Compact clubhead shape inspired by in-depth feedback from Tour pros
- Clubs lengths are between a fairway wood and a hybrid for versatility, while being easier to hit
- 17.6g of MIM'D tungsten weighting precisely positions the CG in a neutral location creating a high launch, steeper landing angles, consistent spin characteristics and reduced draw bias for impressive accuracy into a fairway or green
- Jailbreak A.I. Velocity Blades increase vertical stiffness near the sole, preserving ball speed on low face strikes. Blades allow Face Cup to flex on the crown for better spin consistency. Bars enhance torsional stiffness, leading to more forgiveness across the face
- A.I. Flash Face SS21 creates unique face designs for every loft to improve ball speed on center and off-center strikes. A.I. face is forged using high strength C300 maraging steel for added distance and spin consistency across the face
- Stock Shaft: Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX
- Stock Grip: Lamkin UTx
- Authorized Callaway Retailer
Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 Graphite
Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 80 Graphite
Buy Callaway Apex Utility Woods