Callaway Big Bertha B21 Fairway Woods - ON SALE
How To Wear It
Many golfers struggle to hit their fairway woods, and some avoid using them altogether. With their easy-to-launch design, forgiving shape, and increased offset, the Callaway Big Bertha B21 Fairway Woods are here to change that.
B21 Fairway Woods are designed to take the slice, or big miss out of your game. Their shallower faces, progressive lengths, and larger heads make them extremely forgiving, and easier to hit, like a hybrid.
As always, Callaway packs in all their industry-leading ball speed technologies into the B21 Fairway. A.I. designed Flash Face SS21 technology and Jailbreak Technology work in unison to deliver explosive ball speed and distance to help you hit your fairway woods farther than ever.
Instead of selecting a shaft from a 3rd party manufacturer, Callaway specifically designed an all new RCH shaft to mesh perfectly with the B21 Fairways and enhance their performance.
Callaway Big Bertha B21 Fairway Woods Feature:
- Easy to hit with a shallower face, progressive lengths and an oversized shape
- Offset design to reduce slices and promote distance-enhancing draws
- A.I. designed Flash Face technology provides faster speeds across an expansive area of the face
- Internal Jailbreak bars connect the sole and crown to promote fast ball speeds
- Lightweight T2C Triaxial Carbon Crown allows weight to be redistributed for higher MOI
- RCH shaft designed by Callaway to specifically enhance the Big Bertha, with an Active Tip Flag for an easy launch
- Stock Shaft: Callaway RCH graphite
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Soft
- Authorized Callaway Retailer
Callaway RCH 45 Graphite
Callaway RCH 55 Graphite
Callaway RCH 65 Graphite
Callaway RCH 75 Graphite
Buy Callaway Big Bertha Fairway Woods