Callaway JAWS Full Toe Wedges - Graphite Shaft/Raw Face Chrome
The Callaway JAWS Full Toe Wedges feature four unique pieces of technology that combine to these wedges absolute spin machines. The first, and most important technology, is Callaway's JAWS grooves. These extremely aggressive grooves provide maximum grip and spin from all types of lies, and with the Full Toe, the grooves extend across the entire face to impart spin anywhere you make contact. By inserting smaller micro-grooves between the milled ridges on the face, Groove-In-Groove technology increases the amount of contact points made with the ball, bolstering spin further. Finally, and for the first time their history, Callaway utilized a raw face design to increase surface roughness. The sum of all these parts is a wedge that provides the spin and control you need to execute any short game shot with confidence.
In addition to spin, the Full Toe offers unmatched greenside versatility. The wedge's specialized C-Grind and Full Toe shape make bunker shots, flop shots, short pitches and chips easy to hit, regardless of the lie you find yourself in.
Thanks to the JAWS toe pad, the Full Toe offers enhanced control on full shots as well. The toe pad pushes the center of gravity higher, creating a lower, more controlled trajectory on approach shots.
Callaway selected Project X's Catalyst graphite shaft as the stock offering, and for good reason. The Catalyst features new Iso-6 material technology, which is engineered to replicate steel alloy properties over 100% better than traditional graphite, allowing for an extremely stable shaft that maximizes consistency and distance control while providing all the benefits of a lightweight graphite body. Additionally, the Catalyst's reinforced tip section delivers improved stability during turf interaction for better impact on less than perfect shots.
Callaway JAWS Full Toe Wedges - Graphite Shaft/Raw Face Chrome Feature:
- JAWS grooves, offset grove-in-grove technology and the all-new raw face combine to provide extraordinary spin and control
- Full Toe shape offers more face area with an enhanced toe peak for more spin, regardless of the contact point
- Specialized C-Grind makes short shots easy to hit, especially bunker and high flop shots. C-Grind also provides great turf interaction on mid and full wedge shots
- Full Toe pushes CG higher, creating a lower, more controlled ball flight trajectory
- Variable Weight Port System helps locate the CG away from the heel for solid contact and enhanced feel
- Finish: Raw Face Chrome
- Stock Shaft: Project X Catalyst Wedge Graphite (80g)
- Stock Grip: Lamkin UTx (charcoal/grey, 52g)
- Authorized Callaway Retailer
Buy Callaway JAWS Wedges