Callaway Mavrik 22 Fairway Woods
The Callaway Mavrik 22 Fairway Woods feature new Flash Face architecture, Jailbreak technology, and Face Cup technology to deliver incredible ball speed and distance.
Flash Face is engineered using the guidance of Artificial Intelligence, which runs thousands of simulations to come up with the best design possible. The result, is a new variable thickness design that optimizes COR across the face to produce incredible ball speed and distance, regardless of where you strike the ball. By creating a greater amount of face flex and in turn trampolining the ball forwards, Face Cup works in perfect harmony with Flash Face to generate serious power.
Callaway connects the crown and the sole of the Mavrik using their groundbreaking Jailbreak Technology bars. The bars stiffen the body, allowing the face to take the brunt of the load, ensuring that all of the force at impact is directed into the ball, and not meaninglessly wasted.
Callaway powers the Mavrik with Project X's HZRDUS T800 graphite shaft.
Callaway Mavrik 22 Fairway Woods Feature:
- New VFT architecture and Flash Face design optimize COR for consistently high ball speeds across the face
- Jailbreak Technology with 2 internal bars that stiffen the body, placing more load on the face for added ball speed
- High strength Face Cup technology delivers faster ball speeds on every swing
- Multi-layer carbon composite crown allows weight to be shifted lower and deeper for exceptional forgiveness and MOI
- Stock Shaft: Project X HZRDUS T800 Graphite
- Stock Grip: Callaway Universal
- Authorized Callaway Retailer
Buy Callaway Mavrik Fairway Woods