Callaway Mavrik 22 Irons - ON SALE
The Callaway Mavrik 22 Irons were developed with Callaway's ground breaking A.I. technology and machine learning. Each iron in the set was created with its own sophisticated face architecture, a tactic that's never been seen in the golf industry. In crafting a specific Flash Face design for each iron, Callaway was able to boost ball speed and optimize spin for every club in the set. The long irons are designed for launch and speed. Mid-irons are engineered for speed and spin consistency and the short irons for precision and pinpoint shot-making.
Ball speed is further enhanced with Callaway's industry leading 360 Face Cup, which flexes and releases at impact, creating a trampoline like effect that rockets the ball off the face. The combination of Flash Face technology and 360 Face Cup lead to a breakthrough in iron construction that produces long, consistent distance.
Each Mavrik 22 Iron has a precisely placed tungsten weight to optimize launch and trajectory, allowing Callaway to strengthen lofts, while maintaining player preferred trajectories, spin rates and landing angles. Proprietary urethane microspheres surround the tungsten weight, creating unmatched feel and reducing unwanted vibrations.
Long, consistent distance and a forgiving design make the Mavrik Irons appealing to a wide variety of players. Stock shaft options include True Temper's XP 95 in steel and Project X's Catalyst in graphite.
Callaway Mavrik 22 Irons Feature:
- A.I. technology created a sophisticated face architecture for every loft to boost speed and optimize spin
- Industry leading 360 Face Cup flexes and releases at impact for explosive ball speed
- Tungsten weights position the CG in each iron for optimum launch and ball flight
- Urethane microspheres absorb shock and unwanted vibration for a pure feel
- Stock Steel Shaft: True Temper XP 95
- Stock Graphite Shaft: Project X Catalyst
- Stock Grip: Callaway Universal
- Authorized Callaway Retailer
Buy Callaway Mavrik Irons