Distance irons are known for traveling extraordinary lengths yet lack the feel discerning golfers desire. The new Paradym Irons are engineered with Callaway's Paradym Shift Construction to deliver the best of both worlds.
The most impressive technology in the distance formula is Speed Frame. Speed Frame rests inside the Paradym, adding stiffness to the iron's hollow body, allowing for an extremely thin, high-strength, forged 455 face. The thin yet stabilized face is capable of flexing to such a degree that Speed Frame proved to be the catalyst in producing Callaway's most potent and fastest forged iron face ever.
Callaway's desire to craft an iron that provides feel capable of rivaling its prodigious distance prowess necessitated the use of forging. The Paradym's forged face perfectly combines with Callaway's patented Urethane Microspheres to deliver an ultra-soft feel and premium sound at impact.
The standard Paradym Iron features a more compact, players look in a forgiving package. A pre-worn leading edge is designed to glide through the turf easily, offering even more forgiveness.
Callaway Paradym Irons Feature:
- Compact head shape with moderate sole width, a slim topline, and minimal offset
- A.I. technology applied to a high-strength Forged 455 face creates Callaway's fastest face iron face. Each face is uniquely optimized for more speed, a higher launch, and increased spin consistency
- Hollow Body design features a Speed Frame construction to stiffen and support the high-strength Forged 455 Face Cup, allowing it to be thinner for breakneck ball speeds
- Forged face and patented Urethane Microspheres deliver ultra-soft feel and premium sound
- Up to 67g of external and internal tungsten weights are precisely positioned to enhance launch conditions and improve speed on mis-hits. This increased forgiveness is the difference between hitting greens and coming up short
- Pre-worn leading edge is designed to cut through the turf efficiently for added forgiveness
- Stock Steel Shaft: True Temper Elevate MPH 95
- Stock Graphite Shafts: MCA Aldila Ascent PL Blue • Project X HZRDUS Silver
- Stock Grip: Callaway Universal (51g)
- Authorized Callaway Retailer
Buy Callaway Paradym Irons