Callaway Rogue ST Max Wedges
It's no secret that Callaway is the #1 iron company in golf, and they achieved that status through their relentless pursuit of performance, as evidenced by the new Rogue ST MAX Wedges. When developing the new Rogue ST Irons, Callaway's R & D team pushed the boundaries of innovation while improving and enhancing every aspect of the club. The end result is a family of irons that produces unmatched ball speed, unrivaled distance, and extraordinary forgiveness.
The Rogue ST family features an industry-first, high-strength 450 steel face. When combined with Callaway's legendary Face Cup technology, this ground breaking material delivers massive ball speed and distance, as well as ball speed consistency. While ball speed consistency may not seem terribly important, it is crucial in narrowing the dispersion between shots, leading to shorter putts.
In order to ensure that every set in the Rogue ST lineup is perfectly tailored to the intended player, and that every iron within the set produces the ideal launch, Callaway precisely places tungsten weighting within the club head. In fact, the ST MAX is furnished with up to 62g of high-density tungsten, a 260% increase over Mavrik.
Callaway's longest iron ever, the ST MAX features game-improvement shaping and the strongest lofts in the Rogue ST family. Because they provide a perfect blend of speed, forgiveness and all-around performance, the MAX fits a wide variety of golfers.
Callaway Rogue ST MAX Wedges Feature:
- Refined game-improvement shaping and the strongest lofts in the Rogue ST family
- Industry-first high strength 450 steel combines with A.I. Flash Face Cup to deliver more ball speed and better ball speed consistency
- A.I. Face Optimization is unique for each model and creates a high launch, added COR, and a controlled landing angle to hold greens
- Up to 62g of precision tungsten weighting improves launch conditions and maximizes speed across the face
- Patented urethane microspheres are pushed farther up the face to enhance sound and deliver pure feel
- Stock Steel Shaft: True Temper Elevate MPH 95
- Stock Graphite Shafts: Project X Cypher • Mitsubishi TENSEI AV Blue
- Stock Grip: Callaway Universal
- Authorized Callaway Retailer
Project X Cypher Black 50 HB/IR Graphite
Mitsubishi TENSEI AV Blue 65 HB/IR Graphite
Mitsubishi TENSEI AV Blue 75 HB/IR Graphite
True Temper Elevate MPH 95 Steel
Buy Callaway Rogue ST Set Wedges