Callaway X Forged UT Irons 2021
With the new X Forged UT Irons, Callaway packed their best technologies into a confidence-inspiring, hollow body construction. The utility/driving irons are crafted from forged 1025 mild carbon steel, and feature Callaway's A.I. designed Flash Face Cup technology to create a sophisticated face arhchitecture and immense ball speeds. External MIM'd weights allow Callaway to precisely position the center of gravity in each utlity iron to optimize trajectory and launch.
When it came time to select the stock shafts, Callaway sweated the details, fitting the X Forged UT Irons with three premium options. The steel offering is Project X's U shaft, which is specifically designed to work with utility clubs to boost stability and control. Callaway selected the Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black and Project X EvenFlow Black Hybrid for their graphite offerings because of their low torque design.
Callaway X Forged UT Irons Feature:
- Forged 1025 mild carbon steel hollow body construction
- A.I. designed Flash Face Cup produces high ball speeds with outstanding spin conditions
- External MIM'd tungsten weights create a precise CG for optimal trajectory and control
- Longer blade length and a wider sole than traditional irons for added forgiveness
- Proprietary urethane microspheres behind the face produce a pure feel
- Stock Shafts: Project X U Steel • Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black HY Graphite • Project X EvenFlow Black Hybrid 85 Graphite
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Z Grip 50g
- Authorized Callaway Retailer
Buy Callaway Utility Driving Irons