Cleveland CBX Full Face 2 Wedges 2023
Featuring the largest clubface and contact area ever on a CBX wedge, the new Cleveland CBX Full-Face 2 Wedges let you strike it anywhere with complete confidence from any greenside position or condition. More face means more grooves from hosel-to-toe and more forgiveness, allowing you to hit extreme, open-face shots.
Cleveland's proprietary, lightweight, and low-density ZipCore technology combines with the CBX Full-Face 2's forgiving, cavity-backed design to deliver unparalleled MOI and forgiveness compared to the previous generation. Additionally, ZipCore perfects the wedge's center of gravity for increased feel, control, and consistency.
Cleveland did not forget the importance of spin, equipping the CBX Full-Face 2 with two critical pieces of technology. First, sharp, deep, and tightly spaced UltiZip grooves slice through and channel debris, ensuring maximum bite at impact. Next, Cleveland's new, dynamic fast blast and laser-milled line pattern maximizes friction, providing improved spin consistency in every type of condition.
Cleveland elected to use True Temper's Dynamic Gold Spinner Tour Issue shaft because it provides all the characteristics of a tour issue wedge shaft but is built to help generate extra spin and tour-level stopping power.
Cleveland CBX Full-Face 2 Wedges Feature:
- Larger full-face profile with more grooves from hosel-to-toe adds forgiveness, no matter where you strike the ball
- Lightweight, low-density ZipCore technology reduces vibrations while perfecting the CG and boosting MOI for increased feel, control, and consistency
- HydraZip dynamic face blast and laser-milled line pattern maximizes friction for improved spin consistency in wet or dry conditions
- UltiZip's full face of sharp, deep, and tightly spaced grooves cut through debris to bite harder and offer purer spin, more control, and more consistency
- Full Sole design on 50° and 52° provides forgiving performance on full swing shots
- C-Shaped Sole on 54° - 60° adds bounce in the center and shaves material off the heel for the ideal combination of forgiveness and versatility
- All lofts feature a new bounce chamfer near the leading edge to reduce chunking
- Face is more matte than past Tour Satin offerings, noticeably reducing glare at address
- Stock Shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold 115 Spinner Tour Issue (116g, Wedge Flex, .600" Butt Diameter, High Spin)
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline 360 (50g, 58 Round)
- Authorized Cleveland Retailer
Buy Cleveland CBX Full-Face Wedges