Cleveland HB Soft Milled 1 Putter 2023
Most milled putters are cut from a block of raw steel, a wasteful and expensive process. To provide the benefits of milling and a price point that doesn't break the bank, the new Cleveland HB Soft Milled Putters are initially cast. Next, Cleveland only mills the face and top, the two areas that affect performance. Consequently, you get all the precision and quality from milling without paying for features that don't impact your scorecard.
HB Soft Milled Putters feature a unique face pattern called Speed Optimized Face Technology, which normalizes ball speed across the face. As a result, no matter where you strike your putt, you get consistent speed and distance, ensuring you'll never miss short because of an off-center strike.
The traditional blade-style 1 features a plumber's neck hosel with a moderate amount of toe hang, making it ideal for players with a slight arc in their putting stroke.
Cleveland HB Soft Milled 1 Putter Features:
- First cast, then CNC Milled for precise weighting and crisp lines without an absurd price
- Speed Optimized Face Technology ensures consistent speed control and distance performance by normalizing ball speed across the face
- Each shape features a specific alignment scheme and grip designed to fit the stroke of that putter
- Stroke Type: Slight Arc
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride PRO ONLY Red Star (72cc, 58 Round, 74.5g)
- Shaft: Stepless Chrome
- Authorized Cleveland Retailer
Buy Cleveland HB Soft Milled Putters