Cobra Aerojet MAX Driver - ON SALE
The Cobra Aerojet MAX Driver ushers in a new era in speed through its advanced aerodynamic shaping. This seamless design delivers faster clubhead speed, resulting in superior distance.
Two other critical pieces of technology contribute to the Aerojet's prodigious distance by maximizing face flexibility. Club faces capable of extreme flexion create a massive rebound effect, sending the ball forward at powerful speeds. However, if the face is too thin or improperly supported, it will inevitably crack. To combat this phenomenon, the Aerojet is engineered with an innovative suspended bridge that increases structural integrity, allowing Cobra's forged PWRSHELL face insert to flex without restriction. The results of this combination are robust, with Aerojet unleashing explosive ball speed and towering drives.
The MAX model blends the forgiveness and speed of the standard Aerojet into a draw-biased design with a heel weight option for greater slice correction.
Cobra Aerojet MAX Driver Features:
- Seamless aerodynamic design delivers faster clubhead speed for maximized distance
- PWR-BRIDGE weight design enables unrestricted flexibility of the face and sole and positions CG low and forward for faster ball speed
- Forged PWRSHELL face insert maximizes flexibility for faster ball speed and a higher launch
- H.O.T Face design uses artificial intelligence to create a variable thickness pattern that provides more efficient speed and spin across the face
- Carbon fiber crown and sole produce a lighter and stronger chassis
- 2 Adjustable weight settings in the back and heel allow for a neutral or draw-biased ball flight
- Adjustable loft sleeve offers fine tuning of trajectory and spin (+/- 1.5° from the loft print on the head)
- Stock Shafts: UST Helium Nanocore (high launch/mid spin), MCA Kai'li Blue 60 (mid launch/mid spin)
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline Black/Silver (48g, 58R)
- Wrench Included
- Authorized Cobra Retailer
Buy Cobra Aerojet Drivers