The Cobra KING TEC Hybrids feature a refined player's shape, adjustable weighting, and adjustable loft for ultimate versatility. Two twelve-gram heavy weights and one light weight can be positioned in the toe, heel, and rear to fine-tune trajectory and spin performance, while the adjustable loft sleeve can raise or lower loft up to 1.5 degrees. H.O.T Face Technology and a forged PWRSHELL face combine to deliver powerful ball speed and distance across the face.
The stock shaft and grip are Mitsubishi's MMT and Lamkin's Crossline.
Cobra KING TEC Hybrids Feature:
- Forged PWRSHELL face insert delivers more flexibility across a larger area of the face for faster ball speed and a higher launch
- H.O.T Face Technology uses A.I. to create a variable thickness pattern that delivers more efficient speed and spin across the face
- Lightweight carbon crown creates discretionary weight that's repositioned to enhance speed and forgiveness
- Two 12g weights and one 3g weight can be repositioned to in the heel, toe, and back to fine-tune trajectory and spin
- Adjustable loft sleeve allows for loft adjustments of +/- 1.5°
- Stock Shaft: MCA MMT 80 (Stiff, Regular, 85g) • MCA MMT 70 (Regular, 73g)
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline Black/Silver (48g, 58R)
- Authorized Cobra Retailer
Buy Cobra KING TEC Hybrids