The Cobra King Tour Irons are the first irons created using Metal Injection Molding (MIM) Technology, which produces the most precise shapes and an exceptionally soft feel. A tungsten toe weight moves the center of gravity behind the hitting zone, giving the Tour Irons the purest, most precise shots, with added stability to keep the ball on-target.
The King Tour Irons stock shaft and grip are KBS’ $-Taper 120 and Lamkin’s Crossline Connect respectively.
Cobra King Tour Irons Feature:
- Metal injection molding delivers the most precise shapes and exceptionally soft feel
- Tungsten toe weight centers CG behind the hitting zone for the purest, most precise shots
- TPU insert positioned behind the hitting zone damps vibrations for a buttery soft feel
- Cobra Connect Smart Grips allow you to track your on-course performance with an app (free 90-day trial)
- Stock Shaft: KBS $-Taper 120 Steel
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline Connect (black)
- Authorized Cobra Retailer
Buy Cobra King Irons