How To Wear It
The new Cobra LTDx LS Fairway Woods feature PWR-CORE and H.O.T Face technologies to deliver extreme ball speeds and distance.
Designed using artificial intelligence and machine learning, H.O.T. Face Technology consists of 15 HOT zones with strategic thicknesses that increase smash factor and ball speed across a much wider area of the face. Cobra's PWR-CORE weighting system positions mass low and forward, and when combined with the unique face design, creates a lethal combination of low spin, blistering ball speeds and massive overall distance.
On the 5-wood's sole, Cobra's legendary Baffler Rails provide twofold performance gains. Physically, the Rails allow the club to glide effortlessly through any lie without digging, a crucial aspect of fairway metal play. Additionally, the hollow rails near the front allow the face to flex up to 70% more, creating a trampoline like effect that boosts ball speed further, especially low on the face where misses tend to occur. Cobra elected to leave the Baffler Rails off of the 3-wood in order to account for a sweeping, shallow swing path.
The LTDx LS is designed for tour players and skilled amateurs seeking low spin and workable ball flights. The LS 3-wood features a larger "Big Tour" shape (larger than LTDx), while the LS 5-wood has a much more compact shape (smaller than LTDx).
Cobra equips the LTDx LS with Mitsubishi's low-launching, low-spinning TENSEI AV RAW White shaft.
Cobra LTDx LS Fairway Woods - Gold Fusion/Black Feature:
- "Big Tour" shape 3W, compact shape 5W, mid launch, lowest spin, fast speed with workability
- PWR-CORE weighting system positions mass low and forward to combine low spin with faster ball speed for enhanced distance
- H.O.T Face Technology uses A.I. to design 15 HOT zones that increase ball speed and smash factor across the face
- Heavy and light weights (12g and 3g) can be positioned in the heel or toe to promote a fade biased or draw biased flight
- 3W has no Baffler Rails to account for a sweeping, shallow swing while the 5W has Rails to improve turf interaction for steeper swings
- Lightweight carbon crown made of new material is thinner, freeing up discretionary weight to improve CG/MOI properties
- Stock Shaft: Mitsubishi TENSEI AV RAW White 75
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline (Black/Silver, 58R, 48.5g)
- Wrench Not Included
- Authorized Cobra Retailer
Buy Cobra LTDx Fairway Woods