Cobra LTD x MAX Fairway Woods - Gold Fusion/Black
How To Wear It
The new Cobra LTDx MAX Fairway Woods feature PWR-CORE and H.O.T Face technologies to deliver extreme ball speeds and distance.
Designed using artificial intelligence and machine learning, H.O.T. Face Technology consists of 15 HOT zones with strategic thicknesses that increase smash factor and ball speed across a much wider area of the face. Cobra's PWR-CORE weighting system positions mass low and forward, and when combined with the unique face design, creates a lethal combination of low spin, blistering ball speeds and massive overall distance.
On the 5 and 7-wood's sole, Cobra's legendary Baffler Rails provide twofold performance gains. Physically, the Rails allow the club to glide effortlessly through any lie without digging, a crucial aspect of fairway metal play. Additionally, the hollow rails near the front allow the face to flex up to 70% more, creating a trampoline like effect that boosts ball speed further, especially low on the face where misses tend to occur. Cobra elected to leave the Baffler Rails off of the 3-wood in order to account for a sweeping, shallow swing path.
The LTDx MAX features the distance and speed performance of the standard LTDx model with heel-weighting that provides a draw-bias and enhanced slice correction.
Stock shafts include Project X's mid-launching, mid-spinning HZRDUS Smoke iM10, and UST's high-launching, high-spinning Helium NanoCore.
Cobra LTDx MAX Fairway Woods - Gold Fusion/Black Feature:
- Traditional shape, mid-high launch, low, spin, long and straight with draw bias
- PWR-CORE weighting system positions mass low and forward to combine low spin with faster ball speed for enhanced distance
- H.O.T Face Technology uses A.I. to design 15 HOT zones that increase ball speed and smash factor across the face
- 2 Adjustable weights (12g & 3g) can be positioned in the back or heel to fine tune ball flight to be more neutral or draw biased
- 3W has no Baffler Rails to account for a sweeping, shallow swing while the 5W & 7W have Rails to improve turf interaction for steeper swings
- Lightweight carbon crown made of new material is thinner, freeing up discretionary weight to improve CG/MOI properties
- Stock Shafts: UST Helium NanoCore 5F2 (Regular 55g, Senior/A 52g) • Project X HZRDUS Smoke iM10 (66g)
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline (Black/Silver, 58R, 48.5g)
- Wrench Not Included
- Authorized Cobra Retailer
Buy Cobra LTDx Fairway Woods