Cobra Womens King Speedzone Fairway Woods - ON SALE
Cobra Women's King Speedzone Fairway Woods feature a CNC milled face, which is 5 times more precise than hand polishing, allowing Cobra to repeatedly produce a face that is at the legal limit of speed.
To maximize the amount of the face that is at said limit, Cobra utilizes hollow split rails on the sole. Hollow rails flex more than solid rails, creating a 70% larger hot spot, promoting a higher launch and more ball speed. The rails also provide excellent stability and speed through the turf, allowing the club to glide effortlessly out of any lie.
The stock shaft is the Women's Speedzone Fairway Woods is UST's Helium 4.
Cobra Women's King Speedzone Fairway Woods - Gloss Black/Yellow Feature:
- CNC Milled face is 5 times more precise, producing a face that is at the legal limit of speed
- Hollow Split Rails flex more, creating a 70% larger hot spot for increased speed across the face
- Baffler rails provide excellent stability and speed through the turf
- Ultralight carbon fiber crown allows weight to be moved lower and deeper for a high launch
- Slightly shallower face than Tour and Big Tour counterparts
- Cobra Connect grips let you track accuracy and distance using the Arccos Caddie app
- Stock Shaft: UST Helium 4 Graphite
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline (58+) Connect - Black
- Authorized Cobra Retailer
Buy Women's Cobra King SZ Fairway Woods