Evnroll ER1.2 Tour Blade Putter
All Evnroll putters feature Sweet Face Technology which creates consistent distance on center and off center hits. Evnroll accomplishes this by using precise patented face milling, which imparts progressively more energy transfer on off center hits to roll the ball a consistent distance every time. The unique milling pattern also gears the ball back to your intended line.
The Evnroll ER1.2 Tour Blade Putter is a traditional flange neck plumber blade. The ER1.2's head is made from 303 stainless steel and is CNC milled in Carlsbad California.
The Evnroll ER1.2 Tour Blade Putter Features:
- Head: 303 Stainless steel
- Color: Silver satin finish
- Swing weight: 35" 355g • 34" 370g • 33" 370g
- Loft: 2°
- Lie angle: 70°
- Stock grip: Custom Evnroll red pistol grip
- Length: Measured from center of leading edge to butt
- Balance: 35° toe down
- Shaft: FST stepless, .370" tip
- Shafting: Straight shaft mounted into an overfit plumber neck hosel
- Authorized Evnroll Retailer
Buy Evnroll Putters