Evnroll ER2 Center Shaft Midblade Putter
All Evnroll putters feature Sweet Face Technology which creates consistent distance on center and off center hits. Evnroll accomplishes this by using precise patented face milling, which imparts progressively more energy transfer on off center hits to roll the ball a consistent distance every time. The unique milling pattern also gears the ball back to your intended line.
The Evnroll ER2 Center Shaft MidBlade Putter is wider, heel and toe flange blade. The ER2's head is made from 303 stainless steel and is CNC milled in Carlsbad California.
Evnroll ER2 Center Shaft MidBlade Putter Features:
- Head: 303 Stainless steel
- Color: Silver satin finish
- Swing weight balanced by length
- Loft: 2° from the shaft
- Lie angle: 70°
- Stock grip: Karakal oversized red
- Length: Measured from center of leading edge to butt
- Balance: 5° toe down
- Shaft: FST stepless, .370" tip
- Shafting: Center shaft mounted into head pin
- Authorized Evnroll Retailer
Buy Evnroll Putters