L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1 Putter
While they may look odd, L.A.B. Putters are scientifically designed to make putting easier. Research shows that 83% of a putt's starting direction is influenced by the direction of the putter face at impact (the other 17% is influenced by the path of the putter head).
Lie Angle Balance (L.A.B.) Technology takes into account lie, angle and weighting to create a putter that stays square to the arc throughout the stroke, delivering a square putter face at impact. Essentially, L.A.B has created a perfectly balanced putter, eliminated torque, and with no further adjustments, provided golfers with the ability to consistently repeat a putting stroke with far less effort.
The DF 2.1 is radically shaped to provide as much forgiveness as possible. The shape maximizes consistency on off center-hits, and if you happen to contact your putt off center, it won't really affect the result.
The DF 2.1 is outfitted with a Press 2.M grip, which promotes a forward press to help get putts rolling faster and truer. The grip is minimally tapered, with a medium barrel shape and a flat front to aid in consistent hand positioning.
L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1 Putter Features:
- Precision forged 6061 aircraft aluminum with heat treatment to ensure consistency
- 100% CNC Milled
- Extremely forgiving, high MOI shape
- Lie Angle Balance technology eliminates torque & keeps the putter face square
- Shaft: KBS Tour
- Grip: Press 2.M
- Alignment Aid: #1
- Lie: 69°
- Loft: 3.5° (.5° effective loft)
- Head Weight: 370-415 grams depending on length and lie angle
- Swing Weight: F0-G5 depending on length and lie angle
- Finish: Type-3 Anodized Black
- Authorized L.A.B. Golf Retailer
Buy L.A.B. Golf Putters