Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 Putter

As low as $449.99
Pay in 4 interest-free payments of $112.50 Learn more
In Stock
SKU
LABMEZ1P

Don't overpay for shipping.

Research shows that 83% of a putt's starting direction is influenced by the direction of the putter face at impact (the other 17% is influenced by the path of the putter head).  As such, Lie Angle Balance (L.A.B.) Technology takes into account lie, angle and weighting to create a putter that stays square to the arc throughout the stroke, delivering a square putter face at impact.  Essentially, L.A.B has created a perfectly balanced putter, eliminated torque, and with no further adjustments, provided golfers with the ability to consistently repeat a putting stroke with far less effort.

The MEZZ.1 utilizes L.A.B.'s most advanced construction to date.  The midsection is fully CNC machined from 303 stainless steel to improve feel while the putter's body is fully CNC milled from a billet of 6061 aircraft aluminum to maximize stability.  As a result, you'll get the feedback of steel, but won't be penalized in terms of forgiveness on off-center hits.  With the MEZZ.1, you'll feel the contact more than you will with the DF 2.1, which is great for golfers that want a little more feedback to help control pace.

L.A.B. outfits their putters with their own Press Grips, and for good reason.  Almost all of the best golfers in the world employ a forward press because it helps the ball track faster and roll truer, while reducing unwanted skidding and backspin.  Unfortunately, positioning your hands ahead of the ball is not an easy thing to learn or execute.  Press Grips establish forward lean through the grip design, eliminating yet another variable in the putting stroke.  The Press II 1.5 uses a minimally tapered, smaller barrel shape with a 1-inch flat side down the center to make hand positioning easy and repeatable.

L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 Putter Features:

  • Most advanced L.A.B. construction to date
  • Hand-balanced and tested by L.A.B.'s craftsmen at their headquarters in Eugene, Oregon
  • Fully CNC machined 303 stainless steel midsection improves feel
  • Fully CNC milled 6061 aircraft aluminum body increases forgiveness
  • Lie Angle Balance technology eliminates torque & keeps the putter face square
  • Lie: 69°
  • Grip: Press II 1.5 (Length 10.5", Weight: 59g, Diameter (1.4" Top, 1.2" Bottom), EVA Foam Underlisting, Synthetic PU Outer)
  • Authorized L.A.B. Golf Retailer

Buy Lie Angle Balanced Putters