Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal Irons 2021
When Mizuno wants to create a distance monster of an iron, their go to metal is Chromoly. The Mizuno JPX921 Hot Metal Irons are the third iteration of Mizuno's Chromoly designed irons, and remarkably they're now even longer, generating the fastest ball speeds Mizuno has ever seen in any of their irons.
Mizuno achieved this feat by using two key pieces of the technology. The first piece is a re-engineered CORTECH face, which is now 0.2mm thinner, and thinner means faster. The second piece is a seamless cup face design which flexes and rebounds more, rocketing the ball of the face for explosive distance.
Hitting long, towering iron shots is great, unless they miss their target, so Mizuno packs all the JPX921 Hot Metal power into an extremely stable frame with additional perimeter weighting for added forgiveness on off-center strikes.
Stock shaft offerings include Nippon's NS Pro 950GH Neo in steel and UST's Recoil ESX in graphite.
Mizuno JPX921 Hot Metal Irons Feature:
- 3rd generation Chromoly irons with re-engineered, 0.2mm thinner CORTECH face for massive distance
- Seamless Cup Face with variable thickness sole design produces greater face flex and explosive ball speed
- Stability frame with additional perimeter weighting and toe bias for added stability and forgiveness on off-center strikes
- Harmonic Impact with 3 additional sound ribs to produce a more solid sensation at impact
- Anti-glare Pearl Brush finish minimizes distractions at address
- Stock Shafts: Nippon N.S. ProGH NEO Steel • UST Recoil ESX Graphite
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride New Decade MCC +4 (Grey)
- Authorized Mizuno Retailer
Buy Mizuno JPX921 Irons