Mizuno JPX Fli-Hi Hybrids 2024
Many golfers struggle to generate the requisite clubhead speed and consistency of strike to launch their long irons properly. Consequently, all the stronger lofted clubs tend to fly the same distance. To combat this issue, the Mizuno JPX Fli-Hi Hybrids combine an extremely thin, fast face that produces increased ball speeds and a lower, deeper center of gravity, which launches the ball higher with wider distance gaps between clubs.
The Fli-Hi is designed to seamlessly blend into a hot metal iron set and, as such, features gradual shaping. The lower lofted hybrids have a wider profile that resembles a fairway wood, whereas the higher lofts have a tighter hybrid shape. Additionally, graduated lengths further maintain distance gaps.
Mizuno JPX Fli-Hi Hybrids Feature:
- Stronger 17-4 stainless steel face and softer 431 stainless steel body allow for a thinner, faster face that produces added ball speed
- Re-engineered Wave Sole creates a more expansive sweet spot and preserves ball speed on low-face strikes
- Lower and deeper CG provides wider distance gaps, particularly in the stronger lofts
- Gradual shaping with fairway wood type profiles in lower lofts and tighter hybrid shapes in higher lofts
- Graduated lengths further maintain distance gaps and are tuned to perform with the hot metal family
- Stock Shaft: UST ESX 460 Graphite (senior flex, regular flex) • UST Recoil 95 (stiff flex)
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 or Golf Pride Tour Wrap
- Authorized Mizuno Retailer
Buy Mizuno JPX Fli Hi Hybrids