Mizuno JPX 923 Forged Irons 2023
The new Mizuno JPX923 Forged Irons are grain flow forged from Chromoly 4120, Mizuno’s strongest full-body forging material. In addition to providing amazing feel, Chromoly 4120 enabled Mizuno engineers to craft the thinnest face in the company’s legendary forging history. A wider, more significant, milled Mirco-Slot causes the extremely thin face to flex and rebound, creating a trampoline-like effect that results in blistering ball speeds and distance. In fact, the 923 represents the highest COR, the measurement used to determine how fast a ball reflects off a golf club’s face, in a forged Mizuno iron to date.
Mizuno powers the 923 Forged with True Temper’s Dynamic Gold 105 shaft because it seamlessly blends lightweight performance with tour-level control.
Mizuno JPX923 Forged Irons Feature:
- Grain Flow Forged HD from Chromoly 4120 in Japan for unsurpassed Mizuno feel
- Strongest full-body forging material allows for the thinnest face in Mizuno history at 2.2mm
- Micro-Slot back milling is wider, creating a larger rebound area that combines with the face for the highest ball speeds in 1-piece Mizuno forged iron to date
- Reinforced V-Chassis with additional perimeter weighting and toe bias for stability and forgiveness on off-center strikes
- Thinner topline throughout the entire set, and 7-PW have a slightly more compact blade length
- Durable, non-reflective chrome plated finish reduces glare
- Stock Shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Steel
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride MCC Black/Grey
- Authorized Mizuno Retailer
Buy Mizuno JPX Forged Irons