Mizuno JPX 923 Tour Irons 2023
The Mizuno JPX923 Tour Irons are a compact player's cavity back that look and feel like a muscleback at impact. The irons are Grain Flow Forged HD at Mizuno's legendary facility in Japan and feature a thin layer of copper between the nickel and chrome to deliver unsurpassed soft feel. For added stability on off-center hits, Mizuno outfits the 923 with a reinforced V-Chassis with toe-bias.
Mizuno elected to equip the 923 Tour with True Temper's Dynamic Gold 120, and for good reason. The shaft is easier-to-swing than the standard Dynamic Gold yet still provides tour-level accuracy.
Mizuno JPX923 Tour Irons Feature:
- Player's cavity back with the look and feel of a muscleback
- Grain Flow Forged HD in Japan from 1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon Steel for unsurpassed Mizuno feel
- Thinner topline throughout the set and more compact scoring irons with a thinner, more cambered sole
- Copper underlay for softer feel
- V-Chassis (Stability Frame) with toe bias for stability and forgiveness on off-center strikes
- Durable, non-reflective chrome plated finish reduces glare
- Stock Shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold 120 Steel
- Stock Grip: Golf Price MCC Black/Grey
- Authorized Mizuno Retailer
Buy Mizuno JPX Tour Irons