Mizuno M Craft Type IV Putter - White Satin
Mizuno M Craft Putters are forged from premium 1025 mild carbon steel for incredibly soft feel, then CNC milled to create the most precise shape and alignment, as well as a pure roll.
The Type IV is a slant neck, deep square back blade with a moderate amount of toe hang, which best suits players with a moderate arc in their putting stroke.
Mizuno M Craft Type IV Putter - White Satin Features:
- Slant neck, deep square back blade
- Forged from 1025 mild carbon steel for incredibly soft feel
- Precision CNC milled shape and deep milled face for a softer feel and a pure roll
- Loft: 4°
- Lie Angle: 70°
- Offset: 1/2 Shaft
- Finish: White Satin
- Shaft: Nippon Original
- Grip: Lamkin Deep Ethced Full Blue Cord
- Authorized Mizuno Retailer
Buy Mizuno M Craft Putters