Mizuno ST-G 440 Driver 2024
How To Wear It
Featuring a player-preferred 440cc pear-shaped with a deeper face, the new Mizuno ST-G Driver delivers exceptionally low spin.
Mizuno's CORTECH Chamber transforms the ST-G into a powerhouse. Strategically located close to the face, the chamber encases a dense stainless steel weight with elastomeric TPU, creating an additional energy source that generates explosive ball speeds, distance, and reduced spin rates.
While smaller, reduced spin offerings are inherently less forgiving than their larger counterparts, Mizuno claims that the ST-G is the most forgiving low-spin driver on the market. The ST-G is able to achieve this feat thanks to the implementation of a new lighter, faster, and stronger forged 412 titanium face. Utilizing this advanced material allowed Mizuno's engineers to optimize the driver's CORTECH multi-thickness face, ensuring ball a much larger area of the hitting surface generates peak ball speeds.
On the sole, the ST-G's full-length Fast Track system offers a bevy of adjustable options. Players can quickly and easily dial in their preferred spin, stability, and shot shape characteristics.
Stock shaft offerings include offerings from Project X and Mitsubishi. Project X's HZRDUS Smoke Green RDX, the lowest launching, lowest spinning model in the RDX family, features a counter-balanced design that increases club head speed and MOI. While still incredibly stable and stiff in the tip section, producing minimal torque and tight shot dispersion, Mitsubishi's Kai'li Blue offers an active feel in the hands with slightly higher launch and spin properties.
Mizuno ST-G 440 Driver Features:
- Low spin, deeper face 440cc player's pear-shaped head that sits perfectly square at impact
- Beta rich forged Titanium 412 face is lighter, faster, and stronger
- CORTECH multi-thickness face increases the CORAREA for improved forgiveness and exceptional ball speeds across the face
- CORTECH Chamber located on the sole next to the face encases a weight with elastomeric TPU to maximize ball speed while reducing spin and creating a solid, powerful feel at impact
- Full-length Fast Track provides adjustments from mid-low to very-low spin and fade/draw bias
- Expanded toe wrap-around composite crown increases discretionary weight and allows for neutral, right, and left bias
- HIT tuned Impact Sound with strategically located sound ribs creates a crisp frequency and sound at impact
- Quick Switch Adjustability provides 4 degrees of loft adjustability
- Stock Shafts: MCA Kai'li Blue • Project X HZRDUS Smoke Green RDX
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline Genesis Full Cord
- Authorized Mizuno Retailer
Buy Mizuno ST-G Drivers