Mizuno ST-X 230 Driver 2023
How To Wear It
Mizuno spent four years developing, testing, and creating multiple iterations that improved stability, spin, and sound to produce a tour-level driver. Now, the new Mizuno ST 230 Drivers add explosive distance to the performance equation through CORTECH Chamber technology.
Strategically located close to the face, the CORTECH Chamber encases a stainless steel weight with elastomeric TPU, resulting in decreased spin and an additional energy source that increases ball speed. At the same time, CORTECH reduces stress on the face, granting Mizuno's engineers the ability to construct the face out of a more resilient material. Utilizing Forged SAT 2041 Beta Titanium instead of the more commonly used 6-4 Titanium allows for a thinner, faster face, with a complex multi-thickness design that preserves ball speed on mis-hits.
With its rounded, deeper profile, and weight located closer to the heel, the ST-X 230 generates slightly higher spin rates and a slice-fighting draw bias. According to Mizuno, natural drawers of the ball may find more ball speed from the ST-X.
Mizuno ST-X 230 Driver Features:
- More rounded, deeper look that sits a little taller and aligns square in the neutral setting
- Weight located closer to the shaft axis encourages a draw-biased ball flight
- CORETCH Chamber encases a dense stainless steel weight with elastomeric TPU to take stress off the face and create an additional energy source for added ball speed; also locates weight closer to the face to reduce spin while producing a more solid, powerful sensation at impact
- Forged SAT 2041 Beta Ti Face is more resilient and has a complex multi-thickness design for fast ball speeds across the face
- Unified carbon sole plate is now a single piece that allows weight to be pushed to the extreme perimeter for overall stability
- Quick Switch Hosel allows for +/- 2° of loft adjustments
- Stock Shafts: Mitsubishi Kai'li Blue • UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Red • UST Helium Nanocore Black
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Hybrid 360
- Headcover and Wrench Included
- Authorized Mizuno Golf Retailer
Buy Mizuno ST 230 Drivers