Mizuno T22 Wedges - Blue Ion
Check out similar products:
The new Mizuno T22 Wedges are crafted using Mizuno's legendary Grain Flow Forging process, a technique that has been perfected over the course fifty plus years in Hiroshima, Japan. And, with the addition of a soft feel copper underlay, these wedges produce the unrivaled touch and feel Mizuno is renowned for.
As with all Mizuno wedges carrying the T moniker, the T22s have a teardrop shape. By flaring or tapering the upper portion of the blade, these wedges create a consistently high level of spin and a more penetrating trajectory.
Because spin is such an integral factor in high-level short game play, Mizuno Quad Cut Mills the T22's grooves with astounding precision. These grooves are cut into Boron-infused steel for increased durability and are loft specific, so each wedge achieves peak performance for its intended purpose. To ensure high-level performance in wet conditions, HydroFlow Micro Grooves are laser etched into the face to release moisture and preserve spin rates.
Four grind options are available in the T22. The S has a minimal sole grind and is designed for fuller, square-faced shots and lower lofts. The D-Grind possesses moderate heel and toe relief, allowing for gentle manipulation of the clubface. The C grind's heavy heel and toe relief are ideal for skilled players and firmer conditions. The X-Grind's extreme heel and toe relief suit short game artists who frequently manipulate the club face.
The stock shaft and grip are True Temper's Dynamic Gold Tour Issue and Gold Pride's Z-Grip Full Cord, respectively.
Mizuno T22 Wedges – Blue Ion Feature:
- One-piece Grain Flow Forged HD Boron at Mizuno's iconic facility in Hiroshima, Japan
- Microlayer of soft copper beneath the Nickel Chrome for added control and improved feel
- Spin weighted blade design produces increased, consistent spin and a more penetrating trajectory
- Quad Cut Milled precision grooves are cut into Boron-infused steel for a longer life span
- Mizuno's HydroFlow Micro Grooves are laser etched to release moisture, reduce spin drop off and improve wet weather performance
- Available in S-Grind, D-Grind, C-Grind, and X-Grind
- Available in Satin Chrome, Denim Copper, Blue Ion, and Raw finishes (Raw finish comes without the soft copper underlay and will rust over time)
- Stock Shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Wedge Steel
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Z-Grip Full Cord (60R) • Golf Pride Tour Velvet Cord (60R)
- Grip May Vary Based Upon Manufacturer Availability
- Authorized Mizuno Retailer
Buy Mizuno T22 Wedges