Mizuno Womens ST-X 220 Fairway Woods
How To Wear It
Engineered to produce a higher, draw-biased ball flight, Mizuno Women's ST-X 220 Hybrids are suited to moderate swing speed players who need an elevated launch to reach their optimal distance potential.
The hybrids feature an extremely thin face. In fact, at just 1.88mm, the ST-X 220's MAS1C face is the thinnest hybrid face in Mizuno's history, and the results are striking. In comparison to previous ST-X and CLK, the new model significantly outdistances its predecessors, producing the highest ball speeds Mizuno has ever recorded with a hybrid.
The stock shaft is UST's lightweight, high-launching Helium NanoCore.
Mizuno Women's ST-X 220 Hybrids Feature:
- X-Axis design and ultralight waffle crown with deep internal weighting encourage a high, draw-biased flight
- 1.88mm MAS1C face is the thinnest in Mizuno history, and generates the highest ever recorded ball speeds from a Mizuno hybrid
- Optimized Wave Sole creates higher ball speeds low on the face, suited to strikes directly from the turf
- Harmonic Impact Research identifies and isolates vibration patterns for "solid" feel and sound at impact
- Stock Shaft: UST Helium NanoCore 4F2 (45g)
- Authorized Mizuno Retailer
Buy Women's Mizuno ST-X Fairway Woods